Been operating a marketing campaign at $250 per day for the previous 2 weeks or so selling a lead gen supply over at Media500.
Spent precisely $2955.70
And generated $4200.00 in income
Whole revenue is $1244.29, which is spherical 42% ROI.
Till now, we didn’t actually do a lot simply killed the shittiest 7 advertisements out of 10 we launched and uploaded comparable advertisements to the three greatest performers and simply let it do its factor on it’s personal.
A few week in the past, we determined to throw in three totally different new landers to see how we do.
However that’s it, nothing else was touched. Listed here are the stats
As you possibly can see, we’ve obtained 21257 clicks, and 1879 clicks on our LP’s to supply… so now we had sufficient ‘knowledge’ to optimize..
So what did we do to optimize this marketing campaign?
1. creatives. I seemed to see the place most of our leads got here from and picked the highest three
4092327, 4082009, 4082032 and paused the remainder
We seemed on the placements, and realized that one spent over $157 and made zero leads. This was an enormous drain. We additionally was in a position to set up a floor rule based mostly on our knowledge. It appeared all the great placements that introduced in 80% of the leads, had an LP CTR of eight% or extra.
So our rule was this,
IF Placement spent greater than $2 – and LP CTR is BELOW 7% == exclude
We exported the record of placements from RedTrack, and opened it in OpenOffice CALC. Inside openofficeCALC, on the highest menu, we chosen DATA > FILTER > STANDARD FILTER
then we entered within the stuff like this
now we had an enormous record of placements to blacklist…
three. Subsequent, i checked out my four landers, and realized one among them did horrible and produced zero leads, so we killed that one.
four. After that I dove in deep, and realized the CHROME BROWSER, and Android variations 7 & eight did greatest – and surpisingly all FTDs’ got here from WIFI and ZERO from service, service site visitors price me round $600 and barely any leads / zero ftds.
That’s mainly it, we did the optimization and already our price per lead went down because of this.
So there you’ve got it. Trying on the RedTrack knowledge resulted in a method, that was applied which helped decrease the fee per lead.